Patriots Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New England Patriots at the moment have +8000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Patriots this season on Fubo!
Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +1400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
New England Betting Insights
- New England went 7-8-1 ATS last season.
- Last season, eight Patriots games went over the point total.
- New England totaled 314.6 yards per game on offense last season (26th in NFL), and it surrendered 322.0 yards per game (eighth) on defense.
- Last year the Patriots were 4-4 at home and 4-5 on the road.
- New England won once as an underdog (1-7) a year ago, and went 7-1 as the favored team.
- The Patriots were 6-6 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC East.
Patriots Impact Players
- Rhamondre Stevenson rushed for 1,040 yards (61.2 per game) and five touchdowns in 17 games last year.
- Stevenson also had 69 receptions for 421 yards and one TD.
- In 14 games, Mac Jones threw for 2,997 yards (214.1 per game), with 14 touchdowns and 11 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.2%.
- In addition, Jones rushed for 102 yards and one TD.
- On the ground with the Cowboys a season ago, Ezekiel Elliott scored 12 touchdowns a season ago and picked up 876 yards (58.4 per game).
- In 16 games played with the Chiefs, JuJu Smith-Schuster had 78 receptions for 933 yards (58.3 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Matthew Judon had 60 tackles, 14.0 TFL, 15.5 sacks, and three passes defended last year.
Bet on Patriots to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Patriots Player Futures
2023-24 Patriots NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Eagles||L 25-20||+700|
|2||September 17||Dolphins||L 24-17||+1000|
|3||September 24||@ Jets||W 15-10||+15000|
|4||October 1||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
|6||October 15||@ Raiders||-||+15000|
|8||October 29||@ Dolphins||-||+1000|
|12||November 26||@ Giants||-||+12500|
|14||December 7||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|16||December 24||@ Broncos||-||+20000|
|17||December 31||@ Bills||-||+1000|
Odds are current as of September 25 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.