Sun vs. Liberty Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Semifinals Game 2 - September 26
The New York Liberty will host the Connecticut Sun in Game 2 of the WNBA playoffs semifinals.
Rep your team with officially licensed Sun gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sun vs. Liberty Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- TV: ESPN2
- Favorite: Liberty (-9.5)
- Over/Under: 159.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Liberty or Sun with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sun vs. Liberty Score Prediction
Prediction: Liberty 85 Sun 79
Spread & Total Prediction for Sun vs. Liberty
- Pick ATS: Sun (+9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (159.5)
Sun vs. Liberty Spread & Total Insights
- This season, Connecticut has won five out of the 12 games, or 41.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Sun have played as an underdog of +310 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Connecticut's record against the spread is 23-19-0.
- The Sun are winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs this year.
- There have been 23 Connecticut games (out of 42) that went over the total this year.
- The Sun have a 161.7-point average over/under in their matchups this season, 2.2 more points than this game's point total.
Sun Performance Insights
- On offense, the Sun are the fourth-ranked team in the league (82.7 points per game). On defense, they are best (79 points conceded per game).
- In 2023, Connecticut is eighth in the league in rebounds (33.6 per game) and fourth in rebounds conceded (33.9).
- In 2023, the Sun are third-best in the league in turnovers committed (12.4 per game) and best in turnovers forced (14.8).
- In 2023, the Sun are sixth in the league in 3-point makes (7.2 per game) and fourth in 3-point percentage (36%).
- In 2023 the Sun are second-best in the WNBA in 3-pointers conceded (6.7 per game) and best in defensive 3-point percentage (32.1%).
- Connecticut attempts 29.4% percent of its shots from beyond the arc, and 23.8% of its made shots are from there. Inside the 3-point line, it attempts 70.6% of its shots, with 76.2% of its makes coming from there.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.