Baylor vs. Utah Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Utah Utes (2-0) and Baylor Bears (1-0) matching up at Ferrell Center has a projected final score of 77-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Utah, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 7:30 PM ET on November 14.
In their most recent outing on Monday, the Bears earned an 85-53 victory against Southern.
The Bears won their most recent game 85-53 against Southern on Monday. The Utes won their last matchup 108-48 against South Carolina State on Thursday. Dre'Una Edwards recorded 20 points, four rebounds and two assists for the Bears. Isabel Palmer scored 21 points in the Utes' victory, leading the team.
Baylor vs. Utah Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Ferrell Center in Waco, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Baylor vs. Utah Score Prediction
- Prediction: Utah 77, Baylor 68
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Baylor Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bears' +272 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 8.3 points per game) was a result of putting up 71.8 points per game (55th in college basketball) while allowing 63.5 per contest (157th in college basketball).
- In conference tilts, Baylor averaged fewer points per contest (69.6) than its season average (71.8).
- Offensively the Bears performed better when playing at home last season, averaging 73.1 points per game, compared to 68.8 per game in road games.
- When playing at home, Baylor surrendered 11.4 fewer points per game (57.3) than away from home (68.7).
Utah Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Utes outscored opponents by 16.8 points per game last season with a +539 scoring differential overall. They put up 82.8 points per game (fourth in college basketball) and allowed 66 per contest (227th in college basketball).
- In conference action, Utah averaged fewer points (78.7 per game) than it did overall (82.8) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23, the Utes averaged 10.6 more points per game at home (89.1) than on the road (78.5).
- In 2022-23, Utah gave up 2.7 fewer points per game at home (64.1) than away (66.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.