Bruins vs. Sabres Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Boston Bruins (11-1-2) take on the Buffalo Sabres (7-7-1) at KeyBank Center on Tuesday, November 14 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, MSG-B, and NESN. The Bruins were defeated by the Montreal Canadiens 3-2 in overtime in their last outing, while the Sabres are coming off a 4-0 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Bruins are 7-1-2 over the past 10 games, scoring 32 total goals (seven power-play goals on 34 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 20.6%). They have conceded 22 goals to their opponents.
Here is our pick for who will secure the win in Tuesday's game.
Bruins vs. Sabres Predictions for Tuesday
Our computer model for this game calls for a final result of Bruins 4, Sabres 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Bruins (-145)
- Total Pick: Under 6 (computer predicts 5.7 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Sabres (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Bruins vs Sabres Additional Info
|Bruins vs Sabres Odds/Over/Under|
|Bruins vs Sabres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bruins vs Sabres Player Props|
|How to Watch Bruins vs Sabres|
Bruins Splits and Trends
- The Bruins are 2-2-4 in overtime games as part of an 11-1-2 overall record.
- Boston has eight points (3-1-2) in the six games it has played that were decided by one goal.
- Boston has taken three points from the two games this season when it scored a pair of goals (1-0-1 record).
- The Bruins have scored at least three goals 12 times, and are 10-1-1 in those games (to record 21 points).
- In the six games when Boston has recorded a single power-play goal, it has a 3-1-2 record (eight points).
- In the seven games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Boston is 6-0-1 (13 points).
- The Bruins have been outshot by opponents seven times, and went 5-1-1 (11 points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Bruins Rank||Bruins AVG||Sabres AVG||Sabres Rank|
|15th||21.28%||Power Play %||11.11%||28th|
|2nd||90.91%||Penalty Kill %||84.48%||10th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Bruins vs. Sabres Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG-B, and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: KeyBank Center in Buffalo, New York
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.