Canadiens vs. Flames: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Calgary Flames (4-8-2) take on the Montreal Canadiens (7-6-2) at Bell Centre on Tuesday, November 14 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The Flames were defeated by the Ottawa Senators 4-1 in their last outing, while the Canadiens are coming off a 5-2 loss to the Vancouver Canucks.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Canadiens vs. Flames Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Bell Centre in Montréal, Quebec
|Flames (-160)||Canadiens (+135)||6||Flames (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Canadiens Betting Insights
- The Canadiens have won five, or 38.5%, of the 13 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Montreal has entered seven games this season as the underdog by +135 or more and is 3-4 in those contests.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 42.6% chance of victory for the Canadiens.
- Montreal has played eight games this season that finished with more than 6 goals.
Canadiens vs Flames Additional Info
|Flames vs Canadiens Odds/Over/Under|
|Flames vs Canadiens Prediction|
|Flames vs Canadiens Player Props|
|How to Watch Flames vs Canadiens|
Canadiens vs. Flames Rankings
|Flames Total (Rank)||Canadiens Total (Rank)|
|37 (27th)||Goals||43 (22nd)|
|50 (24th)||Goals Allowed||51 (25th)|
|7 (22nd)||Power Play Goals||14 (6th)|
|6 (4th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||15 (28th)|
Canadiens Advanced Stats
- Over its past 10 games, Montreal went 5-5-0 versus the spread and 4-5-1 straight up.
- In its past 10 contests, Montreal has hit the over six times.
- The Canadiens total over the last 10 games is 0.5 goals greater than the 6 over/under given for this matchup.
- Over their last 10 games, the Canadiens and their opponents are scoring 0.4 fewer goals per game than their season-long game scoring average, 7.3.
- The Canadiens have scored 43 goals this season (2.9 per game) to rank 22nd in the NHL.
- The Canadiens have conceded 51 total goals (3.4 per game) to rank 25th.
- They have a -8 goal differential, which ranks 24th in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.