Canadiens vs. Flames Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Calgary Flames (4-8-2) square off against the Montreal Canadiens (7-6-2) at Bell Centre on Tuesday, November 14 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The Flames fell to the Ottawa Senators 4-1 in their most recent game, while the Canadiens are coming off a 5-2 loss to the Vancouver Canucks.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Canadiens have scored 27 goals over their last 10 games, while giving up 32 goals. A total of 41 power-play opportunities during that time have turned into 11 power-play goals (26.8%). They are 4-5-1 over those games.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is our prediction for which team will emerge victorious in Tuesday's hockey action.
Canadiens vs. Flames Predictions for Tuesday
Our computer projection model for this game calls for a final result of Canadiens 4, Flames 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Canadiens (+135)
- Total Pick: Over 6 (computer predicts 6.4 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Canadiens (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Canadiens vs Flames Additional Info
|Flames vs Canadiens Odds/Over/Under|
|Flames vs Canadiens Betting Trends & Stats|
|Flames vs Canadiens Player Props|
|How to Watch Flames vs Canadiens|
Canadiens Splits and Trends
- The Canadiens have a record of 7-6-2 this season and are 5-2-7 in overtime contests.
- Montreal has earned 10 points (5-1-0) in its six games that finished with a one-goal margin.
- Montreal has one point (0-4-1) in five games this season when it has scored two goals.
- The Canadiens have earned 15 points in their 10 games with more than two goals scored.
- This season, Montreal has capitalized on a lone power-play goal in 10 games has a record of 4-5-1 in those matchups.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Montreal has posted a record of 1-0-1 (three points).
- The Canadiens' opponents have had more shots in 13 games. The Canadiens finished 6-6-1 in those contests (13 points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Flames Rank||Flames AVG||Canadiens AVG||Canadiens Rank|
|26th||14.89%||Power Play %||22.95%||10th|
|5th||86.96%||Penalty Kill %||76.19%||20th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Canadiens vs. Flames Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Bell Centre in Montréal, Quebec
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.