Jake DeBrusk Game Preview: Bruins vs. Sabres - November 14
Jake DeBrusk and the Boston Bruins will meet the Buffalo Sabres at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. Does a bet on DeBrusk intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jake DeBrusk vs. Sabres Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG-B, and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +260)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
DeBrusk Season Stats Insights
- DeBrusk has averaged 16:16 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of +4).
- In one of 13 games this year, DeBrusk has scored a goal, but has not finished a game with two or more.
- Despite recording points in five of 13 games this season, DeBrusk has yet to post a multi-point contest.
- DeBrusk has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in four of 13 games played.
- DeBrusk's implied probability to go over his point total is 46.5% based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 27.8% of DeBrusk going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
DeBrusk Stats vs. the Sabres
- On the defensive side, the Sabres are giving up 47 total goals (3.1 per game) which ranks 19th in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 21st-ranked goal differential (-3).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Buffalo|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.