James van Riemsdyk Game Preview: Bruins vs. Sabres - November 14
James van Riemsdyk will be in action when the Boston Bruins and Buffalo Sabres meet on Tuesday at KeyBank Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET. Looking to bet on van Riemsdyk's props? Here is some information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
James van Riemsdyk vs. Sabres Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG-B, and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +130)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +275)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
van Riemsdyk Season Stats Insights
- van Riemsdyk's plus-minus rating this season, in 14:10 per game on the ice, is +5.
- van Riemsdyk has scored a goal in three of 14 games this season, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- van Riemsdyk has a point in seven games this year (out of 14), including multiple points three times.
- van Riemsdyk has posted an assist in a game five times this year in 14 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability is 43.5% that van Riemsdyk hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 26.7% of van Riemsdyk going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
van Riemsdyk Stats vs. the Sabres
- The Sabres are 19th in goals allowed, giving up 47 total goals (3.1 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (-3) ranks 21st in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Buffalo|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.