Josh Anderson Game Preview: Canadiens vs. Flames - November 14
Josh Anderson will be in action when the Montreal Canadiens and Calgary Flames play on Tuesday at Bell Centre, starting at 7:00 PM ET. Looking to wager on Anderson's props versus the Flames? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Josh Anderson vs. Flames Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +135)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +290)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Anderson Season Stats Insights
- Anderson's plus-minus this season, in 17:12 per game on the ice, is -6.
- Anderson has yet to score a goal this year through 15 games played.
- He has two games with a point this season, but in 15 contests Anderson has yet to walk off the ice having tallied two more more points.
- Anderson has had an assist twice this year in 15 games played, but did not have multiple assists in either of those games.
- Anderson's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 42.6% that he hits the over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Anderson has an implied probability of 25.6% of going over his assist prop bet.
Anderson Stats vs. the Flames
- The Flames have given up 50 goals in total (3.6 per game), which ranks 24th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-13) ranks 28th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Calgary|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.