Sean Monahan Game Preview: Canadiens vs. Flames - November 14
The Montreal Canadiens, Sean Monahan among them, play the Calgary Flames on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET, at Bell Centre. If you'd like to wager on Monahan's prop bets, we've got lots of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sean Monahan vs. Flames Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +160)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Monahan Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Monahan has a plus-minus rating of -2, while averaging 18:33 on the ice per game.
- Monahan has a goal in six games this season through 15 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- In 11 of 15 games this season, Monahan has recorded a point, including two games with two or more points.
- In seven of 15 games this year, Monahan has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- Monahan's odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 53.5% that he goes over.
- Monahan has an implied probability of 38.5% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Monahan Stats vs. the Flames
- On defense, the Flames are allowing 50 total goals (3.6 per game) which ranks 24th in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 28th-ranked goal differential (-13).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Calgary|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.