Best Bets & Odds for the Toledo vs. Bowling Green Game – Tuesday, November 14
The Toledo Rockets (9-1) face a MAC matchup with the Bowling Green Falcons (6-4). For odds and best bets, keep reading.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Toledo vs. Bowling Green? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Toledo vs. Bowling Green?
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Venue: Doyt L. Perry Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Toledo 27, Bowling Green 24
- Toledo has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of eight times this season, and they've won each of those games.
- The Rockets have won all six games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -400 or shorter.
- Bowling Green has won two of the six games it has played as an underdog this season.
- This season, the Falcons have won one of their three games when they're the underdog by at least +310 on the moneyline.
- The Rockets have an 80.0% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Bowling Green (+10)
- In nine Toledo games this year, it has four wins against the spread.
- The Rockets have been favored by 10 points or more six times this season and have covered the spread in two of them.
- In nine games played Bowling Green has recorded five wins against the spread.
- The Falcons have been underdogs by 10 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread twice.
Parlay your bets together on the Toledo vs. Bowling Green matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (50.5)
- Five of Toledo's games this season have gone over Tuesday's total of 50.5 points.
- In the Bowling Green's 10 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday's over/under of 50.5.
- The total for the game of 50.5 is 10.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Toledo (35.9 points per game) and Bowling Green (25.1 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||49.7||50.3||49|
|Implied Total AVG||31.8||33||30.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-0||5-0||3-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||44.6||40.7||46.5|
|Implied Total AVG||28.8||24.7||30.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-0||2-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-4||0-1||2-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.