Celtics vs. 76ers November 15 Tickets & Start Time
On Wednesday, November 15, 2023, the Eastern Conference-leading Philadelphia 76ers (8-2) will look to beat their closest rival in that conference, the Boston Celtics (8-2), at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN and NBCS-BOS.
If you're looking to catch this matchup in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Celtics vs. 76ers Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 15
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Favorite: Celtics (-2.5)
- Total: 222.5
- TV: ESPN, NBCS-BOS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Celtics Games
- November 28 at home vs the Bulls
- November 19 at the Grizzlies
- November 17 at the Raptors
- November 22 at home vs the Bucks
- November 20 at the Hornets
Celtics Players to Watch
- Jayson Tatum puts up 29.7 points, 4 assists and 8.3 rebounds per contest.
- Jaylen Brown posts 24.7 points, 2.7 assists and 6 rebounds per game.
- Kristaps Porzingis puts up 20.7 points, 1.3 assists and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Derrick White posts 15 points, 4.3 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest, shooting 62.5% from the floor and 58.3% from downtown (10th in league) with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jrue Holiday posts 12.3 points, 6.3 boards and 4 assists per contest. Defensively he averages 0.3 steals and 2 blocks.
76ers Players to Watch
- On a per-game basis, Joel Embiid gives the 76ers 31 points, 10.3 rebounds and 7 assists. He also averages 1 steal and 3 blocked shots (first in NBA).
- The 76ers are getting 30.3 points, 6.7 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game from Tyrese Maxey this year.
- The 76ers are receiving 19.7 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2 assists per game from Tobias Harris this year.
- The 76ers are getting 19 points, 4 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from Kelly Oubre Jr. this season.
- De'Anthony Melton is averaging 8 points, 3 rebounds and 5.3 assists per contest. He is sinking 30.8% of his shots from the floor and 25% from 3-point range, with 1 triples per contest.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Celtics vs. 76ers Stat Comparison
|105.9||Points Allowed Avg.||111.7|
|47.7%||Field Goal %||48.7%|
|36.9%||Three Point %||36.4%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.