Canadiens vs. Golden Knights: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Vegas Golden Knights (12-3-1) visit the Montreal Canadiens (7-7-2) at Bell Centre on Thursday, November 16 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and SCRIPPS, with both teams fresh off of a loss. The Golden Knights are coming off a 3-0 defeat to the Washington Capitals, while the Canadiens fell to the Calgary Flames 2-1 in their last game.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Canadiens vs. Golden Knights Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and SCRIPPS Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Bell Centre in Montréal, Quebec
|Golden Knights (-190)||Canadiens (+155)||6.5||Golden Knights (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Canadiens Betting Insights
- The Canadiens have won five, or 35.7%, of the 14 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Montreal has a record of 3-3 when it's been set as an underdog of +155 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 39.2% chance of victory for the Canadiens.
- Montreal's games this season have had more than 6.5 goals eight of 16 times.
Canadiens vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Golden Knights vs Canadiens Odds/Over/Under|
|Golden Knights vs Canadiens Prediction|
|Golden Knights vs Canadiens Player Props|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Canadiens|
Canadiens vs. Golden Knights Rankings
|Golden Knights Total (Rank)||Canadiens Total (Rank)|
|55 (3rd)||Goals||44 (22nd)|
|35 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||53 (24th)|
|11 (14th)||Power Play Goals||14 (6th)|
|7 (7th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||15 (26th)|
Canadiens Advanced Stats
- The Canadiens went 4-5-1 over its last 10 games, including a 6-4-0 record against the spread in that span.
- Montreal has hit the over in five of its last 10 contests.
- The Canadiens have averaged a total of 6.4 goals over their last 10 games, 0.1 fewer than this game's total of 6.5.
- Over their past 10 games, Canadiens' game goal totals average 7.1 goals, 0.3 goals lower per game than their season-long game scoring average.
- The Canadiens' 44 total goals (2.8 per game) rank 22nd in the league.
- The Canadiens have allowed 53 total goals (3.3 per game) to rank 24th.
- Their 24th-ranked goal differential is -9.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.