Cole Caufield Game Preview: Canadiens vs. Golden Knights - November 16
The Montreal Canadiens, including Cole Caufield, take the ice Thursday versus the Vegas Golden Knights at Bell Centre, with the puck dropping at 7:00 PM ET. There are prop bets for Caufield available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Cole Caufield vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -167)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +165)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Caufield Season Stats Insights
- Caufield has averaged 19:14 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of +1).
- In five of 16 games this year, Caufield has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In 11 of 16 games this year, Caufield has recorded a point, including two games with two or more points.
- Caufield has posted an assist in a game eight times this season in 16 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability that Caufield hits the over on his points prop total is 62.5%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Caufield has an implied probability of 37.7% of going over his assist prop bet.
Caufield Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- The Golden Knights have conceded 35 goals in total (just 2.2 per game), the third-fewest allowed in the league.
- The team's goal differential (+20) ranks second-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.