Canadiens vs. Golden Knights Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 16
The Vegas Golden Knights (12-3-1) visit the Montreal Canadiens (7-7-2) at Bell Centre on Thursday, November 16 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and SCRIPPS, with each team back in action after a loss. The Golden Knights are coming off a 3-0 defeat to the Washington Capitals, while the Canadiens were beaten by the Calgary Flames 2-1 in their most recent outing.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the last 10 contests, the Canadiens have a record of 4-5-1. They have totaled 26 goals, while their opponents have scored 30. They have gone on the power play 41 times during that span, and have capitalized with 10 goals (24.4% of opportunities).
Before watching this matchup, here is a peek at which club we predict will bring home the victory in Thursday's action on the ice.
Canadiens vs. Golden Knights Predictions for Thursday
Our computer projection model for this contest calls for a final tally of Golden Knights 4, Canadiens 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Golden Knights (-190)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Canadiens (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Canadiens vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Golden Knights vs Canadiens Odds/Over/Under|
|Golden Knights vs Canadiens Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Canadiens Player Props|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Canadiens|
Canadiens Splits and Trends
- The Canadiens have a 5-2-7 record in overtime games this season and a 7-7-2 overall record.
- Montreal has earned 10 points (5-2-0) in its seven games that finished with a one-goal margin.
- This season the Canadiens scored just one goal in one game and they lost that matchup.
- Montreal has one point (0-4-1) in five games this season when it has scored two goals.
- The Canadiens have scored more than two goals 10 times, earning 15 points from those matchups (7-2-1).
- This season, Montreal has scored a lone power-play goal in 10 games has a record of 4-5-1 in those matchups.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Montreal has posted a record of 1-1-1 (three points).
- The Canadiens have been outshot by opponents 13 times this season, and earned 13 points in those games.
Team Stats Comparison
|Golden Knights Rank||Golden Knights AVG||Canadiens AVG||Canadiens Rank|
|13th||21.57%||Power Play %||21.54%||14th|
|8th||86%||Penalty Kill %||77.27%||18th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Canadiens vs. Golden Knights Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Bell Centre in Montréal, Quebec
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.