Josh Anderson Game Preview: Canadiens vs. Golden Knights - November 16
The Montreal Canadiens, with Josh Anderson, will be in action Thursday at 7:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Vegas Golden Knights. Looking to wager on Anderson's props? Here is some information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Josh Anderson vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +260)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Anderson Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Anderson has a plus-minus of -6, while averaging 17:17 on the ice per game.
- Through 16 games this season, Anderson has yet to score a goal.
- In two of 16 games this year, Anderson has registered a point, but he has no games with multiple points.
- In two of 16 contests this season, Anderson has had an assist, but he has not recorded multiple assists in a game yet.
- Anderson's implied probability to go over his point total is 45.5% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Anderson going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 27.8%.
Anderson Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- On the defensive side, the Golden Knights are one of the stingiest units in the league, allowing 35 goals in total (just 2.2 per game) which ranks third.
- The team's +20 goal differential ranks second-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.