Nicholas Suzuki Game Preview: Canadiens vs. Golden Knights - November 16
Nicholas Suzuki will be on the ice when the Montreal Canadiens and Vegas Golden Knights meet at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. Does a wager on Suzuki interest you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Nicholas Suzuki vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -175)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +110)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Suzuki Season Stats Insights
- Suzuki's plus-minus rating this season, in 20:56 per game on the ice, is -8.
- Suzuki has a goal in six games this year through 16 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- In nine of 16 games this year, Suzuki has recorded a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Suzuki has had an assist in a game five times this season over 16 games played, with multiple assists in two games.
- The implied probability is 63.6% that Suzuki hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Suzuki has an implied probability of 47.6% of going over his assist prop bet.
Suzuki Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- The Golden Knights have given up 35 goals in total (only 2.2 per game), the third-fewest allowed in the league.
- The team's goal differential (+20) ranks second-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.