Sean Monahan Game Preview: Canadiens vs. Golden Knights - November 16
Sean Monahan and the Montreal Canadiens will face the Vegas Golden Knights at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. Thinking about a bet on Monahan in the Canadiens-Golden Knights matchup? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sean Monahan vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +155)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Monahan Season Stats Insights
- Monahan has averaged 18:29 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -3).
- In six of 16 games this year, Monahan has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In 11 of 16 games this season, Monahan has recorded a point, including two games with two or more points.
- In seven of 16 games this year, Monahan has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- Monahan's implied probability to go over his point total is 54.5% based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 39.2% of Monahan going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Monahan Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- On defense, the Golden Knights are one of the stingiest units in the NHL, giving up 35 goals in total (only 2.2 per game) which ranks third.
- The team has the NHL's second-best goal differential at +20.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.