Vermont vs. Charleston (SC) Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest between the Vermont Catamounts (2-0) and the Charleston (SC) Cougars (1-1) at HTC Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 74-62, heavily favoring Vermont to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 11:30 AM ET on November 16.
Based on our computer prediction, Vermont projects to cover the 3.5-point spread in its matchup versus Charleston (SC). The over/under is listed at 145.5, and the two sides are projected to go under that total.
Vermont vs. Charleston (SC) Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 11:30 AM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
- Line: Charleston (SC) -3.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Charleston (SC) -175, Vermont +145
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Vermont vs. Charleston (SC) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Vermont 74, Charleston (SC) 62
Spread & Total Prediction for Vermont vs. Charleston (SC)
- Pick ATS: Vermont (+3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Vermont Performance Insights
- Vermont ranked 152nd in college basketball last season with 72.7 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 79th with 66.9 points allowed per game.
- The Catamounts grabbed 28.8 rebounds per game (322nd-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 30.3 rebounds per contest (123rd-ranked).
- Last year Vermont ranked 136th in college basketball in assists, delivering 13.6 per game.
- The Catamounts forced 10.8 turnovers per game last season (276th-ranked in college basketball), but they committed only 8.9 turnovers per game (fifth-best).
- With 8.6 treys per game, the Catamounts were 53rd in college basketball. They sported a 35.8% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 87th in college basketball.
- Last year Vermont gave up 7.2 treys per game (177th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 35.8% (303rd-ranked) from three-point land.
- Vermont took 57.1% two-pointers and 42.9% three-pointers last season. Of the team's baskets, 67.6% were two-pointers and 32.4% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.