Vermont vs. Charleston (SC): Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 16
The Charleston (SC) Cougars (1-1) are favored by 1.5 points against the Vermont Catamounts (2-0) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 11:30 AM ET. The matchup airs on ESPNU. The point total in the matchup is set at 145.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Vermont vs. Charleston (SC) Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 11:30 AM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Catamounts Betting Records & Stats
- Vermont's games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 145.5 points five of 29 times.
- Catamounts contests last year had a 139.6-point average over/under, 5.9 fewer points than this game's total.
- The Catamounts' record against the spread last year was 17-12-0.
- Last season, Vermont won one out of the seven games in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Catamounts won one of their five games when they were an underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 48.8% chance of a victory for the Catamounts.
Vermont vs. Charleston (SC) Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 145.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 145.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Vermont Insights & Trends
- The Catamounts' 72.7 points per game last year were 5.5 more points than the 67.2 the Cougars gave up.
- Vermont went 12-4 against the spread and 18-2 overall when it scored more than 67.2 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Vermont vs. Charleston (SC) Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Vermont vs. Charleston (SC) Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-6-0||Home ATS Record||7-3-0|
|6-5-0||Away ATS Record||9-5-0|
|84.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||80.0|
|79.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.2|
|6-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-6-0|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.