Celtics vs. Raptors: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Boston Celtics (9-2) are favored (-8.5) to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (5-6) at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Scotiabank Arena. The game airs on TSN and NBCS-BOS. The matchup has an over/under set at 224.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Celtics vs. Raptors Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario
- TV: TSN and NBCS-BOS
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Celtics Betting Records & Stats
- Boston and its opponents have scored more than 224.5 points in five of 11 games this season.
- Boston's contests this year have an average point total of 225.4, 0.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Celtics are 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Boston has entered the game as favorites 10 times this season and won eight of those games.
- Boston has been at least a -400 moneyline favorite six times this season and won all of those games.
- The implied probability of a win from the Celtics, based on the moneyline, is 80%.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Celtics vs Raptors Additional Info
|Celtics vs Raptors Injury Report|
|Celtics vs Raptors Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Raptors Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Raptors Prediction|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Raptors|
|Celtics vs Raptors Player Props|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Celtics vs. Raptors Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 224.5||% of Games Over 224.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Celtics Insights & Trends
- Boston has covered the spread in a higher percentage of its home games than road games. It has covered four times in five opportunities when playing at home, and it has covered four times in six opportunities on the road.
- The 119.4 points per game the Celtics score are 8.5 more points than the Raptors allow (110.9).
- Boston has a 7-1 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when putting up more than 110.9 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Celtics vs. Raptors Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Celtics vs. Raptors Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.