How to Watch the Celtics vs. Raptors Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 17
The Boston Celtics (9-2) aim to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (5-6) on November 17, 2023 at Scotiabank Arena.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Raptors and Celtics, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Celtics vs. Raptors Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Celtics vs Raptors Additional Info
|Celtics vs Raptors Injury Report|
|Celtics vs Raptors Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Raptors Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Raptors Prediction|
|Celtics vs Raptors Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Celtics Stats Insights
- The Celtics make 47.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.3 percentage points higher than the Raptors have allowed to their opponents (46.4%).
- Boston has an 8-0 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.4% from the field.
- The Raptors are the fifth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Celtics sit at first.
- The 119.4 points per game the Celtics average are 8.5 more points than the Raptors allow (110.9).
- Boston has an 8-0 record when scoring more than 110.9 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Celtics Home & Away Comparison
- The Celtics put up 125.2 points per game when playing at home, compared to 114.5 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 10.7 points per contest.
- Defensively Boston has been better at home this year, ceding 102.8 points per game, compared to 108.7 away from home.
- The Celtics are sinking 17.8 three-pointers per game with a 41.8% shooting percentage from downtown in home games, which is 2.8 more threes and 8.8% points better than they're averaging away from home (15 threes per game, 33% three-point percentage).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.