Top Player Prop Bets for Celtics vs. Raptors on November 17, 2023
You can wager on player prop bet odds for Jayson Tatum, Scottie Barnes and others on the Boston Celtics and Toronto Raptors ahead of their matchup at 7:30 PM ET on Friday at Scotiabank Arena.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Celtics vs. Raptors Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TSN and NBCS-BOS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Celtics vs Raptors Additional Info
|Celtics vs Raptors Injury Report|
|Celtics vs Raptors Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Raptors Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Raptors Prediction|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Raptors|
NBA Props Today: Boston Celtics
Jayson Tatum Props
|27.5 (Over: -112)||9.5 (Over: +100)||4.5 (Over: +116)||3.5 (Over: +110)|
- The 29.7 points Tatum has scored per game this season is 2.2 more than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (27.5).
- He has averaged 1.2 fewer rebounds per game (8.3) than his prop bet total in Friday's game (9.5).
- Tatum's year-long assist average -- 4.0 per game -- is 0.5 assists lower than Friday's assist prop bet total (4.5).
- Tatum's 3.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 less than his over/under in Friday's game (3.5).
Get Tatum gear at Fanatics!
Jaylen Brown Props
|22.5 (Over: -105)||5.5 (Over: -105)||3.5 (Over: +140)||2.5 (Over: -106)|
- The 24.7 points Jaylen Brown scores per game are 2.2 more than his over/under on Friday (22.5).
- He has pulled down 6.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 higher than his prop bet on Friday.
- Brown has collected 2.7 assists per game, 0.8 lower than his prop bet on Friday (3.5).
- His 3.7 made three-pointers average is 1.2 higher than his prop bet on Friday.
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kristaps Porzingis Props
|17.5 (Over: -122)||6.5 (Over: -141)||2.5 (Over: +134)|
- The 17.5-point over/under for Kristaps Porzingis on Friday is 3.2 lower than his season scoring average.
- He has grabbed 7.7 boards per game, 1.2 more than his over/under for Friday's game.
- Porzingis' 2.7 three-pointers made per game is 0.2 more than his over/under on Friday.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Toronto Raptors
Scottie Barnes Props
|18.5 (Over: -105)||8.5 (Over: +104)||5.5 (Over: +118)||1.5 (Over: +100)|
- Friday's prop bet for Barnes is 18.5 points, 2.5 fewer than his season average.
- He has collected 8.7 boards per game, 0.2 more than his over/under for Friday's game.
- Barnes averages 6.7 assists, 1.2 more than his over/under for Friday.
- Barnes averages 1.3 made three-pointers, which is less than his over/under on Friday (1.5).
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Dennis Schroder Props
|12.5 (Over: -114)||2.5 (Over: +112)||6.5 (Over: +118)||1.5 (Over: +116)|
- Dennis Schroder has recorded 15.7 points per game in the 2023-24 season, 3.2 points more than Friday's over/under.
- He has averaged 0.5 more rebounds per game (3.0) than his prop bet total in Friday's game (2.5).
- Schroder's year-long assist average -- 9.0 per game -- is 2.5 higher than Friday's assist prop bet total (6.5).
- Schroder's 3.3 made three-pointers per game is 1.8 more than his over/under in Friday's game (1.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.