Vermont vs. Quinnipiac Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game between the Quinnipiac Bobcats (1-1) and Vermont Catamounts (1-1) matching up at M&T Bank Arena has a projected final score of 62-54 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Quinnipiac, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will start at 4:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Catamounts fell in their most recent game 57-47 against Providence on Friday.
Vermont vs. Quinnipiac Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: M&T Bank Arena in Hamden, Connecticut
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Vermont vs. Quinnipiac Score Prediction
- Prediction: Quinnipiac 62, Vermont 54
Other America East Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Vermont Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Catamounts had a +229 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 7.2 points per game. They put up 61.3 points per game to rank 253rd in college basketball and allowed 54.1 per outing to rank 10th in college basketball.
- In 2022-23, Vermont averaged 61.0 points per game in America East action, and 61.3 overall.
- At home, the Catamounts scored 62.5 points per game last season. On the road, they averaged 59.9.
- Vermont conceded 51.6 points per game at home last season, and 57.0 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.