Vermont vs. Saint Louis Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Vermont Catamounts (3-0) and Saint Louis Billikens (4-0) going head to head at HTC Center has a projected final score of 72-66 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Vermont, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 12:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Vermont should cover the point spread, which currently sits at 4.5. The two sides are projected to go under the 141.5 over/under.
Vermont vs. Saint Louis Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
- Line: Vermont -4.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Vermont -200, Saint Louis +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Vermont vs. Saint Louis Score Prediction
- Prediction: Vermont 72, Saint Louis 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Vermont vs. Saint Louis
- Pick ATS: Vermont (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Under (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Vermont Performance Insights
- On offense, Vermont was the 152nd-ranked team in college basketball (72.7 points per game) last year. Defensively, it was 79th (66.9 points conceded per game).
- On the boards, the Catamounts were 322nd in the country in rebounds (28.8 per game) last season. They were 123rd in rebounds conceded (30.3 per game).
- Vermont was 136th in college basketball in assists (13.6 per game) last season.
- Beyond the arc, the Catamounts were 53rd in college basketball in 3-pointers made per game (8.6) last year. They were 87th in 3-point percentage at 35.8%.
- Vermont was 177th in the country in 3-pointers allowed (7.2 per game) and 303rd in 3-point percentage defensively (35.8%) last year.
- Vermont attempted 57.1% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 42.9% from beyond it last year. In terms of makes, 67.6% of Vermont's baskets were 2-pointers, and 32.4% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.