Bruins vs. Canadiens Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Boston Bruins (12-1-2) host the Montreal Canadiens (7-8-2, losers of three in a row) at TD Garden. The contest on Saturday, November 18 begins at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and NESN.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Bruins' offense has scored 34 goals over their last 10 games, while their defense has allowed 23 goals. They have registered 32 power-play opportunities during that span, and have scored eight goals (25.0%). They are 7-1-2 in those games.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is our pick for which squad will take home the victory in Saturday's hockey action.
Bruins vs. Canadiens Predictions for Saturday
Our computer model for this encounter expects a final result of Bruins 5, Canadiens 1.
- Moneyline Pick: Bruins (-275)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Bruins (-1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Bruins vs Canadiens Additional Info
|Bruins vs Canadiens Odds/Over/Under|
|Bruins vs Canadiens Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bruins vs Canadiens Player Props|
|How to Watch Bruins vs Canadiens|
Bruins Splits and Trends
- The Bruins are 2-2-4 in overtime games on their way to a 12-1-2 overall record.
- Boston is 3-1-2 (eight points) in its six games decided by one goal.
- Boston has taken three points from the two games this season when it scored a pair of goals (1-0-1 record).
- The Bruins have scored at least three goals in 13 games (11-1-1, 23 points).
- In the seven games when Boston has recorded a lone power-play goal, it went 4-1-2 to record 10 points.
- In the seven games when it outshot its opponent, Boston is 6-0-1 (13 points).
- The Bruins' opponents have had more shots in eight games. The Bruins went 6-1-1 in those matchups (13 points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Bruins Rank||Bruins AVG||Canadiens AVG||Canadiens Rank|
|12th||22%||Power Play %||20.59%||14th|
|1st||91.23%||Penalty Kill %||75.34%||23rd|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Bruins vs. Canadiens Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.