Canadiens vs. Bruins Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Montreal Canadiens (7-8-2) will aim to stop a three-game losing streak when they take on the Boston Bruins (12-1-2) on the road on Saturday, November 18 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and NESN.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
In the past 10 contests, the Canadiens have gone 3-6-1. They have totaled 27 goals, while their opponents have scored 33. They have gone on the power play 39 times during that span, and have capitalized with eight goals (20.5% of opportunities).
Ahead of this matchup, here is who we project to bring home the win in Saturday's hockey game.
Canadiens vs. Bruins Predictions for Saturday
Our computer projection model for this game calls for a final score of Bruins 5, Canadiens 1.
- Moneyline Pick: Bruins (-275)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Bruins (-1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Canadiens vs Bruins Additional Info
|Bruins vs Canadiens Odds/Over/Under|
|Bruins vs Canadiens Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bruins vs Canadiens Player Props|
|How to Watch Bruins vs Canadiens|
Canadiens Splits and Trends
- The Canadiens have posted a record of 5-2-7 in overtime contests as part of an overall mark of 7-8-2.
- Montreal has earned 10 points (5-3-0) in its eight games decided by one goal.
- This season the Canadiens recorded just one goal in one game and they lost that matchup.
- Montreal has one point (0-4-1) in five games this season when it has scored a pair of goals.
- The Canadiens have scored more than two goals in 11 games, earning 15 points from those contests.
- Montreal has scored a lone power-play goal in 10 games this season and has recorded nine points from those matchups.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Montreal has posted a record of 1-1-1 (three points).
- The Canadiens have been outshot by opponents in 14 games, going 6-7-1 to register 13 points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Bruins Rank||Bruins AVG||Canadiens AVG||Canadiens Rank|
|12th||22%||Power Play %||20.59%||14th|
|1st||91.23%||Penalty Kill %||75.34%||23rd|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Canadiens vs. Bruins Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.