How to Watch the Dartmouth vs. Brown Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Brown Bears (5-4) hit the road for an Ivy League clash against the Dartmouth Big Green (5-4) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Brown Stadium.
Brown is compiling 26.9 points per game on offense, which ranks them 54th in the FCS. On the defensive side of the ball, the defense ranks 78th, surrendering 28.0 points per game. Dartmouth ranks 88th in the FCS with 21.6 points per contest, but it has been lifted up by its defense, which ranks 20th-best by giving up just 20.0 points per game.
See more details below, including how to watch this matchup on ESPN+.
Dartmouth vs. Brown Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Providence, Rhode Island
- Venue: Brown Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- UCLA vs USC
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Illinois vs Iowa
- SMU vs Memphis
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
Dartmouth vs. Brown Key Statistics
|322.2 (108th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||401.1 (57th)|
|301.9 (13th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||393.1 (67th)|
|149.1 (62nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||96.7 (122nd)|
|173.1 (94th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||304.4 (5th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (67th)|
Dartmouth Stats Leaders
- Jackson Proctor has compiled 674 yards (74.9 ypg) while completing 77% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes with two interceptions this season.
- Nick Howard has run for 520 yards on 122 carries so far this year while scoring 10 times on the ground.
- Q Jones has piled up 441 yards (on 111 carries) with two touchdowns.
- Paxton Scott's 609 receiving yards (67.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 47 receptions on 40 targets with two touchdowns.
- Isaac Boston has 16 receptions (on 12 targets) for a total of 182 yards (20.2 yards per game) this year.
- Daniel Haughton's 13 targets have resulted in 19 receptions for 174 yards.
Brown Stats Leaders
- Jake Willcox has racked up 2,699 yards (299.9 ypg) on 259-of-413 passing with 16 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 121 rushing yards (13.4 ypg) on 48 carries.
- Stockton Owen has 335 rushing yards on 103 carries with seven touchdowns. He's also added 23 catches for 176 yards (19.6 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Ian Franzoni has carried the ball 56 times for 193 yards (21.4 per game) and one touchdown while also racking up 223 yards through the air.
- Wes Rockett's leads his squad with 722 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 63 receptions (out of 33 targets) and scored three touchdowns.
- Graham Walker has hauled in 39 receptions totaling 423 yards, finding the end zone five times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Mark Mahoney has a total of 393 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 35 passes and scoring three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Brown or Dartmouth gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.