Jake DeBrusk Game Preview: Bruins vs. Canadiens - November 18
Jake DeBrusk will be in action when the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens play at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Does a bet on DeBrusk interest you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jake DeBrusk vs. Canadiens Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +230)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
DeBrusk Season Stats Insights
- DeBrusk has averaged 16:22 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +5).
- In one of 14 games this year, DeBrusk has scored a goal, but has not finished a game with two or more.
- Despite recording points in five of 14 games this season, DeBrusk has yet to post a multi-point contest.
- DeBrusk has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in four of 14 games played.
- The implied probability that DeBrusk hits the over on his points over/under is 50%, based on the odds.
- There is a 30.3% chance of DeBrusk having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
DeBrusk Stats vs. the Canadiens
- The Canadiens are 27th in goals allowed, giving up 59 total goals (3.5 per game) in the league.
- The team's -10 goal differential ranks 25th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Montreal|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.