Josh Anderson Game Preview: Canadiens vs. Bruins - November 18
The Montreal Canadiens, Josh Anderson included, will play the Boston Bruins on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Considering a bet on Anderson? We have numbers and figures to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Josh Anderson vs. Bruins Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +140)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +290)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Anderson Season Stats Insights
- In 17 games this season, Anderson has averaged 17:15 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of -4.
- Anderson has yet to score a goal this season through 17 games played.
- He has two games with a point this season, but in 17 contests Anderson has yet to walk off the ice having tallied two more more points.
- In two of 17 contests this year, Anderson has had an assist, but he has not recorded multiple assists in a game yet.
- The implied probability is 41.7% that Anderson goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Anderson has an implied probability of 25.6% of going over his assist prop bet.
Anderson Stats vs. the Bruins
- On defense, the Bruins are the stingiest unit in the league by allowing 30 total goals (two per game).
- The team's +20 goal differential ranks second-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Boston|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.