How to Watch the Michigan vs. Maryland Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (10-0) play a familiar opponent when they visit the Maryland Terrapins (6-4) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at SECU Stadium in a Big Ten showdown.
Michigan has been finding success on both sides of the ball, ranking 10th-best in scoring offense (39 points per game) and best in scoring defense (7.5 points allowed per game). Maryland is accumulating 28.9 points per contest on offense this season (57th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 22.4 points per game (47th-ranked) on defense.
Keep reading below for all the details on how to watch this game on FOX.
Michigan vs. Maryland Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: College Park, Maryland
- Venue: SECU Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Illinois vs Iowa
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- SMU vs Memphis
- UCLA vs USC
Michigan vs. Maryland Key Statistics
|410.5 (51st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||396.5 (62nd)|
|232.1 (1st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||339.7 (35th)|
|173.1 (45th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||115.5 (111th)|
|237.4 (59th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||281 (24th)|
|6 (4th)||Turnovers (Rank)||15 (78th)|
|16 (41st)||Takeaways (Rank)||18 (17th)|
Michigan Stats Leaders
- J.J. McCarthy has racked up 2,194 yards (219.4 ypg) on 163-of-214 passing with 18 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 171 rushing yards (17.1 ypg) on 45 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Blake Corum has 794 rushing yards on 152 carries with 18 touchdowns.
- Donovan Edwards has collected 284 yards on 84 attempts, scoring three times. He's caught 24 passes for 225 yards (22.5 per game), as well.
- Roman Wilson's team-high 589 yards as a receiver have come on 36 catches (out of 47 targets) with 10 touchdowns.
- Cornelius Johnson has put up a 446-yard season so far with one touchdown, reeling in 26 passes on 40 targets.
- Colston Loveland has racked up 29 catches for 426 yards, an average of 42.6 yards per game. He's scored four times as a receiver this season.
Maryland Stats Leaders
- Taulia Tagovailoa has recored 2,769 passing yards, or 276.9 per game, so far this season. He has completed 65.3% of his passes and has tossed 22 touchdowns with eight interceptions.
- Roman Hemby has carried the ball 109 times for 515 yards, with four touchdowns. He's also tacked on 29 catches for 246 yards and two touchdowns.
- Colby McDonald has run for 266 yards across 40 carries, scoring two touchdowns.
- Jeshaun Jones has collected 45 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 607 (60.7 yards per game). He's been targeted 67 times and has four touchdowns.
- Tai Felton has caught 38 passes and compiled 542 receiving yards (54.2 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Kaden Prather's 37 catches (on 58 targets) have netted him 523 yards (52.3 ypg) and five touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Michigan or Maryland gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.