Nicholas Suzuki Game Preview: Canadiens vs. Bruins - November 18
Nicholas Suzuki will be on the ice when the Montreal Canadiens and Boston Bruins play at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Does a wager on Suzuki intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Nicholas Suzuki vs. Bruins Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -139)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +135)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Suzuki Season Stats Insights
- Suzuki's plus-minus rating this season, in 20:53 per game on the ice, is -6.
- Suzuki has a goal in six games this season through 17 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- In 10 of 17 games this year, Suzuki has recorded a point, and four of those games included multiple points.
- Suzuki has an assist in six of 17 games played this season, including multiple assists three times.
- Suzuki's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 58.2% that he hits the over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Suzuki has an implied probability of 42.6% of going over his assist prop bet.
Suzuki Stats vs. the Bruins
- The Bruins have given up 30 goals in total (only two per game), which ranks first in the league for the fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+20) ranks second-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Boston|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.