Pavel Zacha Game Preview: Bruins vs. Canadiens - November 18
Pavel Zacha will be on the ice when the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens play at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. There are prop bets for Zacha available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Pavel Zacha vs. Canadiens Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -161)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +120)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Zacha Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Zacha has averaged 19:31 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +9.
- Zacha has a goal in five games this season through 15 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- In 10 of 15 games this year, Zacha has recorded a point, including two games with two or more points.
- Zacha has an assist in six of 15 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- The implied probability that Zacha hits the over on his points over/under is 61.7%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Zacha has an implied probability of 45.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
Zacha Stats vs. the Canadiens
- The Canadiens have conceded 59 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 27th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team has the league's 25th-ranked goal differential (-10).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Montreal|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.