Sean Monahan Game Preview: Canadiens vs. Bruins - November 18
The Montreal Canadiens, Sean Monahan among them, face the Boston Bruins on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET, at TD Garden. There are prop bets for Monahan available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sean Monahan vs. Bruins Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Monahan Season Stats Insights
- Monahan's plus-minus rating this season, in 18:30 per game on the ice, is -5.
- In six of 17 games this year, Monahan has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In 11 of 17 games this season, Monahan has recorded a point, including two games with two or more points.
- Monahan has an assist in seven of 17 games this year, but has not recorded two or more in a game so far.
- Monahan has an implied probability of 51.2% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- There is a 36.4% chance of Monahan having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Monahan Stats vs. the Bruins
- The Bruins have allowed 30 goals in total (only two per game), the least in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (+20) ranks second-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Boston|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.