Bills vs. Jets: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Buffalo Bills (5-5) host an AFC East clash against the New York Jets (4-5) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Highmark Stadium.
Bills and Jets recent betting trends and insights can be found below before they meet on Sunday.
Bills vs. Jets Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Orchard Park, New York
- Venue: Highmark Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Bills vs. Jets Betting Records & Stats
- The average total in Buffalo's matchups this year is 46.3, 6.8 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Bills have compiled a 3-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills are 5-4 as moneyline favorites (winning 55.6% of those games).
- Buffalo has gone 3-2 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -350 or shorter (60%).
New York Jets
- The Jets have played three games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 39.5 points.
- New York's average game total this season has been 39.6, 0.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Jets are 4-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Jets have been underdogs in seven games this season and won three (42.9%) of those contests.
- This season, New York has been at least a +275 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
Bills vs. Jets Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Bills vs. Jets Betting Insights & Trends
- Buffalo has no wins against the spread and is 1-2 overall in its past three games.
- Buffalo's past three contests have not hit the over.
- The Bills have fared better in divisional games, as they've scored 3.5 more points against teams in their division (29.7 points per game) compared to their overall season average (26.2 points per game). That said, they've allowed 23.7 points per game in divisional matchups, while giving up 18.4 points per game in all games.
- The Bills have totaled 78 more points than their opponents this season (7.8 per game), while the Jets have been outscored by 28 total points (3.1 per game).
- New York is winless against the spread and 1-2 overall in its last three contests.
- None of the Jets' past three contests have gone over the total.
- The Jets are scoring the same number of points in divisional matchups as overall (16 per game), but allowing fewer in the division (15.5) than overall (19.1).
- The Bills have put up a total of 78 more points than their opponents this year (7.8 per game), while the Jets have been outscored by 28 points (3.1 per game).
Bills Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||46.3||47||45.1|
|Implied Team Total AVG||26.7||27.8||25|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-4||4-2||1-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Jets Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||39.6||41.1||37.6|
|Implied Team Total AVG||22.2||23||21.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||0-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-4||2-3||1-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.