James Cook Week 11 Preview vs. the Jets
James Cook has a good matchup when his Buffalo Bills play the New York Jets in Week 11 (Sunday, 4:25 PM ET). The Jets concede 138.4 rushing yards per game, second-worst in the league.
Cook has posted a team-high 120 rushing attempts for 615 total yards (61.5 ypg). He has scored one rushing TD. Cook also has 24 receptions for 222 yards (22.2 ypg) while scoring one touchdown through the air.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Cook and the Bills with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cook vs. the Jets
- Cook vs the Jets (since 2021): 3 GP / 22.3 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- Three opposing rushers have recorded 100 or more rushing yards in a matchup against the Jets during the 2023 season.
- New York has allowed one or more rushing TDs to four opposing players this year.
- The Jets have let one opposing player to record two or more rushing TDs against them this season.
- The Jets surrender 138.4 rushing yards per game, the NFL's 31st-ranked rush defense this season.
- Opponents of the Jets have totaled five touchdowns on the ground (0.6 per game). The Jets' defense is eighth in the NFL in that category.
Bills Player Previews
James Cook Rushing Props vs. the Jets
- Rushing Yards: 55.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Cook with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cook Rushing Insights
- Cook hit the over on his rushing yards total set by bookmakers in seven of his 10 opportunities this season (70.0%).
- The Bills have passed 57.9% of the time and run 42.1% this season. They rank fourth in the NFL in scoring.
- He has handled 47.2% of his team's 254 rushing attempts this season (120).
- Cook has a rushing touchdown in one game this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has scored two of his team's 31 offensive touchdowns this season (6.5%).
- He has 16 red zone rushing carries (29.1% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
James Cook Receiving Props vs the Jets
- Receiving Yards: 14.5 (-118)
Cook Receiving Insights
- Cook, in the receiving game, has gone over on his receiving yards prop in six of 10 games this season.
- Cook has been targeted on 28 of his team's 350 passing attempts this season (8.0% target share).
- He has 222 receiving yards on 28 targets to rank 54th in league play with 7.9 yards per target.
- Cook has had a touchdown catch in one of 10 games this year. He had only one TD in that game.
- Cook (two red zone targets) has been targeted 4.5% of the time in the red zone (44 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Cook's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Broncos||11/13/2023||Week 10||12 ATT / 109 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 11 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bengals||11/5/2023||Week 9||6 ATT / 20 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 4 REC / 19 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Buccaneers||10/26/2023||Week 8||14 ATT / 67 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 6 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Patriots||10/22/2023||Week 7||13 ATT / 56 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 46 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Giants||10/15/2023||Week 6||14 ATT / 71 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.