Josh Allen Week 11 Preview vs. the Jets
Josh Allen has a difficult matchup when his Buffalo Bills meet the New York Jets in Week 11 (Sunday, 4:25 PM ET). The Jets concede 169.3 passing yards per game, third-best in the league.
Through the air this year, Allen has recorded 2,600 passing yards (260.0 per game), connecting on 246 of 350 attempts (70.3%) for 19 TD throws and 11 picks. Also, Allen has amassed 246 rushing yards (24.6 per game) on 48 carries, scoring seven TDs on the ground.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Allen and the Bills with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Allen vs. the Jets
- Allen vs the Jets (since 2021): 5 GP / 238.6 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- New York has not allowed an opposing quarterback to register 300 or more passing yards in aan outing this year.
- The Jets have given up one or more passing TDs to seven opposing quarterbacks this season.
- New York has given up two or more touchdown passes to two quarterbacks in 2023.
- The Jets have not allowed a player to throw more than two TDs against them in an outing this season.
- Allen will face the NFL's third-ranked pass defense this week. The Jets concede 169.3 passing yards per contest.
- The Jets' defense is ranked second in the NFL with nine passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Bills Player Previews
Josh Allen Passing Props vs. the Jets
- Passing Yards: 241.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-105)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Allen with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Allen Passing Insights
- Allen has hit the over on his passing yards prop total in five of 10 opportunities this season.
- The Bills, who are fourth in NFL play in points scored, have passed 57.9% of the time while running 42.1%.
- Allen is No. 9 in the NFL averaging 7.4 yards per attempt (2,600 total yards passing).
- Allen has thrown for a touchdown in all 10 games this year, with more than one TD pass six times.
- He has 26 total touchdowns this season (83.9% of his team's 31 offensive TDs).
- Allen accounts for 44.4% of his team's red zone plays, with 44 of his total 350 passing attempts inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
Josh Allen Rushing Props vs the Jets
- Rushing Yards: 27.5 (-115)
Allen Rushing Insights
- Allen has hit the rushing yards over in three of 10 opportunities (30.0%).
- Allen has run for a touchdown in seven games this season, but has not scored more than one in a single game.
- He has 16 red zone carries for 29.1% of the team share (his team runs on 55.6% of its plays in the red zone).
Allen's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Broncos||11/13/2023||Week 10||15-for-26 / 177 YDS / 1 TD / 2 INTs||4 ATT / 13 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Bengals||11/5/2023||Week 9||26-for-38 / 258 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||8 ATT / 44 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Buccaneers||10/26/2023||Week 8||31-for-40 / 324 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||7 ATT / 41 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Patriots||10/22/2023||Week 7||27-for-41 / 265 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||7 ATT / 17 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Giants||10/15/2023||Week 6||19-for-30 / 169 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||2 ATT / 11 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.