Latavius Murray Week 11 Preview vs. the Jets
Latavius Murray has a good matchup when his Buffalo Bills face the New York Jets in Week 11 (Sunday, 4:25 PM ET). The Jets concede 138.4 rushing yards per game, second-worst in the league.
On 51 rushing attempts, Murray has collected 215 yards on the ground (21.5 ypg). He's scored three rushing touchdowns. As a pass-catcher, Murray has also caught 13 balls for 80 yards (8 ypg).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Murray and the Bills with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Murray vs. the Jets
- Murray vs the Jets (since 2021): 2 GP / 16 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- Three opposing rushers have recorded 100 or more rushing yards in a matchup against the Jets during the 2023 season.
- New York has allowed four opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- The Jets have allowed two or more rushing TDs to one opposing rusher this season.
- The 138.4 rushing yards per game given up by the Jets defense makes them the NFL's 31st-ranked rush defense.
- Opponents of the Jets have totaled five touchdowns on the ground (0.6 per game). The Jets' defense is eighth in the NFL in that category.
Bills Player Previews
Latavius Murray Rushing Props vs. the Jets
- Rushing Yards: 21.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Murray with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Murray Rushing Insights
- Murray has exceeded the rushing yards prop bet total set for him two times in five opportunities this season.
- The Bills, who are fourth in NFL play in points scored, have passed 57.9% of the time while running 42.1%.
- He has handled 20.1% of his team's 254 rushing attempts this season (51).
- Murray has rushed for a score in three of his games this year but has yet to score more than once in a single contest.
- He has three total touchdowns this season (9.7% of his team's 31 offensive TDs).
- He has 16 carries in the red zone (29.1% of his team's 55 red zone rushes).
Latavius Murray Receiving Props vs the Jets
- Receiving Yards: 3.5 (-125)
Murray Receiving Insights
- Murray has eclipsed his receiving yards prop bet in one of three games this year.
- Murray has 4.3% of his team's target share (15 targets on 350 passing attempts).
- He averages 5.3 yards per target this season (80 yards on 15 targets).
- Murray does not have a TD reception this year in 10 games.
- Murray has been targeted three times in the red zone (6.8% of his team's 44 red zone pass attempts).
Murray's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Broncos||11/13/2023||Week 10||9 ATT / 68 YDS / 1 TD||3 TAR / 2 REC / 1 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bengals||11/5/2023||Week 9||2 ATT / 4 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 6 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Buccaneers||10/26/2023||Week 8||5 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Patriots||10/22/2023||Week 7||4 ATT / 8 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Giants||10/15/2023||Week 6||12 ATT / 45 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.