Stefon Diggs vs. the Jets' Defense: Week 11 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
Stefon Diggs and the Buffalo Bills play the New York Jets in Week 11 at Highmark Stadium, where they'll face Jordan Whitehead and the New York Jets defense. For more stats and analysis on the Bills pass catchers' matchup versus the Jets' secondary, check out this article.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Bills vs. Jets Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Venue: Highmark Stadium
- Location: Orchard Park, New York
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Stefon Diggs Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Jets|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Stefon Diggs vs. Jordan Whitehead Insights
Stefon Diggs & the Bills' Offense
- Stefon Diggs has hauled in 73 receptions for 868 yards (86.8 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He's found the end zone seven times as a receiver.
- Looking at passing yards, Buffalo has the third-most in the NFL, with 2,536 (253.6 per game).
- The Bills' scoring average on offense is the fourth-highest in the NFL, at 26.2 points per game.
- Buffalo averages 35 pass attempts per contest this year, ranking it 12th in the league.
- In the red zone, the Bills are airing it out a lot compared to the rest of the league, ranking ninth in the NFL with 44 total red-zone pass attempts (44.4% red-zone pass rate).
Jordan Whitehead & the Jets' Defense
- Jordan Whitehead has a team-leading four interceptions to go along with 52 tackles, three TFL, and nine passes defended.
- When it comes to stopping the pass, New York's defense has been getting it done this season, as it ranks third in the league with 1,524 total passing yards allowed. In terms of passing TDs, the team ranks second with nine passing touchdowns allowed.
- This season, the Jets' defensive unit has been looking good this season, as it ranks fifth in the league with 172 points allowed (19.1 per game).
- New York has allowed three players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Jets have given up a touchdown pass to nine players this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Stefon Diggs vs. Jordan Whitehead Advanced Stats
|Stefon Diggs||Jordan Whitehead|
|Rec. Targets||102||23||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||11.9||11||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||86.8||5.8||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||273||3||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||12||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.