Vermont vs. Liberty Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game between the Liberty Flames (4-0) and Vermont Catamounts (4-0) going head to head at HTC Center has a projected final score of 83-58 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Liberty, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 5:30 PM ET on November 19.
According to our computer prediction, Liberty projects to cover the 5.5-point spread in its matchup against Vermont. The total has been set at 133.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Vermont vs. Liberty Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
- Line: Liberty -5.5
- Point Total: 133.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Vermont vs. Liberty Score Prediction
- Prediction: Liberty 83, Vermont 58
Spread & Total Prediction for Vermont vs. Liberty
- Pick ATS: Liberty (-5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Vermont Performance Insights
- Last season Vermont posted 72.7 points per game (152nd-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 66.9 points per contest (79th-ranked).
- The Catamounts grabbed 28.8 rebounds per game (322nd-ranked in college basketball). They allowed 30.3 rebounds per contest (123rd-ranked).
- Last year Vermont ranked 136th in college basketball in assists, averaging 13.6 per game.
- The Catamounts were top-25 last year in turnovers, fifth-best in college basketball with 8.9 turnovers per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 276th with 10.8 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Catamounts drained 8.6 three-pointers per game (53rd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while putting up a 35.8% three-point percentage (87th-ranked).
- Vermont gave up 7.2 treys per game (177th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 35.8% three-point percentage (303rd-ranked).
- Of the shots taken by Vermont last year, 57.1% of them were two-pointers (67.6% of the team's made baskets) and 42.9% were threes (32.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.