Bruins vs. Lightning Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Boston Bruins (13-1-2) host the Tampa Bay Lightning (8-6-4) at Amalie Arena on Monday, November 20 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN. The Bruins took down the Montreal Canadiens 5-2 in their last game, while the Lightning are coming off a 6-4 win over the Edmonton Oilers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Bruins have gone 7-1-2 over the last 10 games, totaling 36 total goals (10 power-play goals on 33 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 30.3%). They have allowed 25 goals to their opponents.
Get ready for this matchup by checking out our pick for who will come out on top in Monday's hockey action.
Bruins vs. Lightning Predictions for Monday
Our computer projection model for this encounter expects a final result of Bruins 4, Lightning 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Bruins (-140)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.3 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Lightning (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Bruins vs Lightning Additional Info
|Bruins vs Lightning Odds/Over/Under|
|Bruins vs Lightning Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bruins vs Lightning Player Props|
|How to Watch Bruins vs Lightning|
Bruins Splits and Trends
- The Bruins have finished 2-2-4 in overtime contests to contribute to an overall record of 13-1-2.
- Boston is 3-1-2 (eight points) in its six games decided by one goal.
- Boston has scored exactly two goals in two games this season (1-0-1 record, three points).
- The Bruins have scored at least three goals in 14 games (12-1-1, 25 points).
- In the seven games when Boston has scored a single power-play goal, it went 4-1-2 to record 10 points.
- In the eight games when it outshot its opponent, Boston is 7-0-1 (15 points).
- The Bruins' opponents have had more shots in eight games. The Bruins finished 6-1-1 in those matchups (13 points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Bruins Rank||Bruins AVG||Lightning AVG||Lightning Rank|
|9th||23.64%||Power Play %||31.67%||4th|
|1st||91.53%||Penalty Kill %||85.19%||8th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Bruins vs. Lightning Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.