Celtics vs. Hornets: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
On Monday, November 20, 2023 at Spectrum Center, the Boston Celtics (11-2) will attempt to continue a six-game winning run when visiting the Charlotte Hornets (3-9). It airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE and NBCS-BOS.
In this article, you can find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Celtics vs. Hornets matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Celtics vs. Hornets Game Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and NBCS-BOS
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Spectrum Center
Celtics vs. Hornets Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Celtics Moneyline||Hornets Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Celtics (-8.5)||233.5||-350||+280||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Celtics (-8.5)||234||-375||+300||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Celtics vs Hornets Additional Info
|Celtics vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Celtics vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Hornets Prediction|
|Celtics vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Hornets|
Celtics vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- The Celtics outscore opponents by 11.7 points per game (scoring 117.2 points per game to rank seventh in the league while allowing 105.5 per outing to rank second in the NBA) and have a +152 scoring differential overall.
- The Hornets have a -114 scoring differential, falling short by 9.5 points per game. They're putting up 113.1 points per game, 14th in the league, and are allowing 122.6 per contest to rank 27th in the NBA.
- These teams average a combined 230.3 points per game, 3.2 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to average 228.1 points per game, 5.4 fewer points than this contest's over/under.
- Boston has put together an 8-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- Charlotte has put together a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Celtics and Hornets NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.