Celtics vs. Hornets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Boston Celtics (11-2) will try to build on a six-game win streak when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (3-9) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Spectrum Center as 8.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE and NBCS-BOS. The point total for the matchup is set at 233.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Celtics vs. Hornets Odds & Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: BSSE and NBCS-BOS
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Celtics Betting Records & Stats
- Boston and its opponents have combined to score more than 233.5 points two times this season (in 13 games).
- Boston has an average total of 222.6 in its outings this year, 10.9 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Celtics have gone 8-5-0 ATS this season.
- Boston has entered the game as favorites 12 times this season and won 10, or 83.3%, of those games.
- Boston has been at least a -350 moneyline favorite nine times this season and won all of those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 77.8% chance of a victory for the Celtics.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Celtics vs Hornets Additional Info
|Celtics vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Celtics vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Hornets Prediction|
|Celtics vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Hornets|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Celtics vs. Hornets Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 233.5||% of Games Over 233.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Celtics Insights & Trends
- Boston has covered the spread in a higher percentage of its home games than road games. It has covered four times in five opportunities at home, and it has covered four times in eight opportunities in road games.
- The Celtics put up 117.2 points per game, 5.4 fewer points than the 122.6 the Hornets allow.
- Boston has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when scoring more than 122.6 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Celtics vs. Hornets Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Celtics vs. Hornets Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.