How to Watch UConn vs. Texas on TV or Live Stream - November 20
The No. 5 UConn Huskies (4-0) take a four-game winning streak into a road contest versus the No. 19 Texas Longhorns (4-0), who have won four straight as well. It starts at 7:00 PM ET (on ESPNU) on Monday, November 20, 2023.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
UConn vs. Texas Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UConn Stats Insights
- The Huskies shot 46.4% from the field last season, 3.9 percentage points higher than the 42.5% the Longhorns allowed to opponents.
- UConn had a 17-1 straight-up record in games it shot better than 42.5% from the field.
- The Longhorns ranked 183rd in rebounding in college basketball, the Huskies finished 10th.
- Last year, the 78.6 points per game the Huskies put up were 10.8 more points than the Longhorns gave up (67.8).
- UConn had a 23-4 record last season when scoring more than 67.8 points.
Texas Stats Insights
- The Longhorns shot at a 47.3% rate from the field last season, 7.4 percentage points greater than the 39.9% shooting opponents of the Huskies averaged.
- Last season, Texas had a 22-6 record in games the team collectively shot above 39.9% from the field.
- The Huskies ranked seventh in college basketball in offensive rebounding, while the Longhorns ranked 178th.
- The Longhorns put up an average of 78.0 points per game last year, 13.9 more points than the 64.1 the Huskies allowed.
- Texas had a 21-3 record last season when allowing fewer than 78.6 points.
UConn Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- UConn put up 83.3 points per game last season in home games, which was 13.2 more points than it averaged away from home (70.1).
- In 2022-23, the Huskies surrendered 63.9 points per game when playing at home. In road games, they allowed 65.8.
- UConn made 9.1 three-pointers per game with a 36.8% shooting percentage from three-point land when playing at home, which was 1.0 more threes and 3.9% points better than it averaged in road games (8.1 threes per game, 32.9% three-point percentage).
Texas Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- Texas averaged 84.8 points per game at home last season, and 69.4 on the road.
- In 2022-23, the Longhorns gave up 4.6 fewer points per game at home (67.4) than on the road (72.0).
- Texas sunk more 3-pointers at home (8.1 per game) than away (6.3) last season. It also had a higher 3-point percentage at home (36.2%) than away (31.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
UConn Upcoming Schedule
|11/11/2023||Stonehill||W 107-67||XL Center|
|11/14/2023||Mississippi Valley State||W 87-53||XL Center|
|11/19/2023||Indiana||W 77-57||Madison Square Garden|
|11/20/2023||Texas||-||Madison Square Garden|
|11/27/2023||New Hampshire||-||Harry A. Gampel Pavilion|
Texas Upcoming Schedule
|11/10/2023||Delaware State||W 86-59||Moody Center|
|11/15/2023||Rice||W 80-64||Moody Center|
|11/19/2023||Louisville||W 81-80||Madison Square Garden|
|11/20/2023||UConn||-||Madison Square Garden|
|11/30/2023||Texas State||-||Moody Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.