Bills Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Buffalo Bills are ninth in the NFL in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +4000.
Watch the Bills this season on Fubo!
Bills Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +1100
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bills to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bills in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bills Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Bills are ninth-best in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+4000), and reside in the same spot according to the computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Bills have had the 13th-smallest change this season, falling from +900 at the start to +4000.
- The Bills have a 2.4% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Buffalo Betting Insights
- Buffalo has four wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- This year, four of the Bills' 12 games have gone over the point total.
- The Bills are 6-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- Buffalo has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bills rank 12th in total defense this year (319.9 yards allowed per game), but they've been thriving on the offensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 383.3 total yards per game.
- The Bills have been firing on all cylinders this year, as they rank fifth-best in scoring offense (27.3 points per game) and fifth-best in scoring defense (18.9 points allowed per game).
Bills Impact Players
- Josh Allen has 24 TD passes and 13 picks in 12 games, completing 68.1% for 3,214 yards (267.8 per game).
- On the ground, Allen has scored nine TDs and gained 342 yards.
- In 12 games, Stefon Diggs has 83 catches for 969 yards (80.8 per game) and eight TDs.
- On the ground, James Cook has scored one touchdown and accumulated 731 yards (60.9 per game).
- In 11 games, Gabriel Davis has 39 receptions for 595 yards (54.1 per game) and six scores.
- In 12 games for the Bills, Terrel Bernard has collected 3.5 sacks and 6.0 TFL, 104 tackles, and three interceptions.
Bet on Bills to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bills Player Futures
2023-24 Bills NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 11||@ Jets||L 22-16||+75000|
|2||September 17||Raiders||W 38-10||+50000|
|3||September 24||@ Commanders||W 37-3||+150000|
|4||October 1||Dolphins||W 48-20||+800|
|5||October 8||Jaguars||L 25-20||+1600|
|6||October 15||Giants||W 14-9||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Patriots||L 29-25||+150000|
|8||October 26||Buccaneers||W 24-18||+15000|
|9||November 5||@ Bengals||L 24-18||+50000|
|10||November 13||Broncos||L 24-22||+12500|
|11||November 19||Jets||W 32-6||+75000|
|12||November 26||@ Eagles||L 37-34||+600|
|14||December 10||@ Chiefs||-||+550|
|16||December 23||@ Chargers||-||+10000|
|18||January 7||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 5:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.