Bills Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Buffalo Bills have +3500 odds to win the Super Bowl as of November 30.
Watch the Bills this season on Fubo!
Bills Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +900
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +3500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bills to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bills in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bills Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Bills are ninth-best in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+3500), and reside in the same spot according to the computer rankings.
- Bookmakers have moved the Bills' Super Bowl odds down from +1000 at the beginning of the season to +3500. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the 13th-smallest change.
- The implied probability of the Bills winning the Super Bowl, based on their +3500 moneyline odds, is 2.8%.
Buffalo Betting Insights
- Buffalo has beaten the spread four times in 12 games.
- This year, four of the Bills' 12 games have hit the over.
- The Bills have won 60% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (6-4).
- Buffalo has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bills sport the 11th-ranked defense this year (319.9 yards allowed per game), and they've been more effective on offense, ranking fourth-best with 383.3 yards per game.
- The Bills have the sixth-ranked defense this year (18.9 points allowed per game), and they've been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best with 27.3 points per game.
Bills Impact Players
- In 12 games, Josh Allen has passed for 3,214 yards (267.8 per game), with 24 TDs and 13 INTs, and completing 68.1%.
- On the ground, Allen has scored nine TDs and gained 342 yards.
- In the passing game, Stefon Diggs has scored eight times, hauling in 83 balls for 969 yards (80.8 per game).
- On the ground, James Cook has scored one touchdown and picked up 731 yards (60.9 per game).
- In 11 games, Gabriel Davis has 39 catches for 595 yards (54.1 per game) and six scores.
- As a tone-setter on defense, the Bills' Terrel Bernard has delivered 104 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and three interceptions in his 12 games.
Bet on Bills to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bills Player Futures
2023-24 Bills NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 11||@ Jets||L 22-16||+75000|
|2||September 17||Raiders||W 38-10||+30000|
|3||September 24||@ Commanders||W 37-3||+150000|
|4||October 1||Dolphins||W 48-20||+800|
|5||October 8||Jaguars||L 25-20||+1600|
|6||October 15||Giants||W 14-9||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Patriots||L 29-25||+150000|
|8||October 26||Buccaneers||W 24-18||+25000|
|9||November 5||@ Bengals||L 24-18||+30000|
|10||November 13||Broncos||L 24-22||+6600|
|11||November 19||Jets||W 32-6||+75000|
|12||November 26||@ Eagles||L 37-34||+400|
|14||December 10||@ Chiefs||-||+450|
|16||December 23||@ Chargers||-||+12500|
|18||January 7||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 5:18 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.