Patriots Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New England Patriots have +150000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of December 5.
Watch the Patriots this season on Fubo!
Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +20000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Patriots in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Patriots Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Patriots' Super Bowl odds (+150000) place them 28th in the NFL, but according to computer rankings they are only 30th.
- Oddsmakers have moved the Patriots' Super Bowl odds down from +6600 at the start of the season to +150000. Among all teams in the league, that is the biggest change.
- The implied probability of the Patriots winning the Super Bowl, based on their +150000 moneyline odds, is 0.1%.
New England Betting Insights
- New England has posted two wins against the spread this year.
- There have been three Patriots games (out of 12) that hit the over this season.
- The Patriots are 1-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 25% of those games).
- New England has won one of the eight games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Patriots rank fifth-worst in total offense (290.4 yards per game), but they've been a little better on defense, ranking eighth with 310.5 yards allowed per game.
- The Patriots rank worst in scoring offense (12.3 points per game), but they've played slightly better on defense, ranking 15th with 21.2 points allowed per contest.
Patriots Impact Players
- In 12 games, Rhamondre Stevenson has rushed for 619 yards (51.6 per game) and four TDs.
- Stevenson also has 38 catches for 238 yards and zero scores.
- In 11 games, Mac Jones has thrown for 2,120 yards (192.7 per game), with 10 touchdowns and 12 interceptions, completing 64.9%.
- On the ground, Ezekiel Elliott has scored two TDs and picked up 429 yards (35.8 per game).
- Hunter Henry has 32 receptions for 313 yards (28.5 per game) and three TDs in 11 games.
- On defense, Ja'Whaun Bentley has helped lead the charge with 79 tackles, 5.0 TFL, four sacks, and three passes defended in 11 games.
Bet on Patriots to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Patriots Player Futures
2023-24 Patriots NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Eagles||L 25-20||+600|
|2||September 17||Dolphins||L 24-17||+800|
|3||September 24||@ Jets||W 15-10||+75000|
|4||October 1||@ Cowboys||L 38-3||+900|
|5||October 8||Saints||L 34-0||+12500|
|6||October 15||@ Raiders||L 21-17||+50000|
|7||October 22||Bills||W 29-25||+4000|
|8||October 29||@ Dolphins||L 31-17||+800|
|9||November 5||Commanders||L 20-17||+150000|
|10||November 12||Colts||L 10-6||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Giants||L 10-7||+150000|
|13||December 3||Chargers||L 6-0||+10000|
|14||December 7||@ Steelers||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Bills||-||+4000|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 5:16 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.