Patriots Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New England Patriots have +150000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 28th-ranked in the NFL as of December 4.
Watch the Patriots this season on Fubo!
Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +20000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Patriots in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Patriots Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+150000), the Patriots are 28th in the league. They are two spots below that, 30th, according to computer rankings.
- The Patriots' Super Bowl odds have fallen from +6600 at the beginning of the season to +150000, the biggest change among all teams.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Patriots have a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
New England Betting Insights
- New England has two wins against the spread this season.
- The Patriots have played 12 games this season and three of them have gone over the total.
- The Patriots have won one of the four games they were favored on the moneyline this season (25%).
- This season, New England has won one out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Patriots have been a bottom-five offense this year, ranking fifth-worst with 290.4 yards per game. On defense, they are ranked eighth in the NFL (310.5 yards allowed per game).
- While the Patriots' defense ranks 16th with 21.2 points allowed per game, they've been a little less successful on offense, ranking worst (12.3 points per game).
Patriots Impact Players
- In 12 games, Rhamondre Stevenson has rushed for 619 yards (51.6 per game) and four TDs.
- Also, Stevenson has 38 receptions for 238 yards and zero TDs.
- Mac Jones has thrown for 2,120 yards (192.7 per game), completing 64.9%, with 10 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in 11 games.
- Ezekiel Elliott has rushed for 429 yards (35.8 per game) and two scores in 12 games.
- Hunter Henry has 32 catches for 313 yards (28.5 per game) and three TDs in 11 games.
- In 11 games for the Patriots, Ja'Whaun Bentley has delivered 4.0 sacks and 5.0 TFL and 79 tackles.
Bet on Patriots to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Patriots Player Futures
2023-24 Patriots NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Eagles||L 25-20||+500|
|2||September 17||Dolphins||L 24-17||+900|
|3||September 24||@ Jets||W 15-10||+75000|
|4||October 1||@ Cowboys||L 38-3||+900|
|5||October 8||Saints||L 34-0||+10000|
|6||October 15||@ Raiders||L 21-17||+50000|
|7||October 22||Bills||W 29-25||+3300|
|8||October 29||@ Dolphins||L 31-17||+900|
|9||November 5||Commanders||L 20-17||+150000|
|10||November 12||Colts||L 10-6||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Giants||L 10-7||+150000|
|13||December 3||Chargers||L 6-0||+10000|
|14||December 7||@ Steelers||-||+8000|
|16||December 24||@ Broncos||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Bills||-||+3300|
Odds are current as of December 4 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.