Celtics Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
Bookmakers list the Boston Celtics (14-4) as the favorites to claim the 2023-24 NBA championship (+375 odds). They next take the court at home against the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday, December 1 at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Celtics NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+375||1st||Bet $100 to win $375|
|To Make the Finals||+150||-||Bet $100 to win $150|
|To Make the Playoffs||-10000||-||Bet $10000 to win $100|
Think the Celtics can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Celtics Standings Information
|5||New York Knicks||3.50|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Celtics Team Stats
- The Celtics have 14 wins so far this season (14-4).
- The Celtics are 8-0 at home, 6-4 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- While the Celtics have been victorious in only one game when favored by three or fewer points (1-1), they are 13-3 when favored by three or more points.
Celtics' Top Players
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 27.7 points and 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Jrue Holiday is Boston's best passer, dishing out 5.1 assists per game while scoring 12.4 PPG.
- Tatum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Celtics, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.2 per contest.
- Tatum is Boston's leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Al Horford leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.